A limited amount of loan equipment is now available for courses and study-related projects. In addition to iPads, which can be used as mobile labs for researching music-related apps, among other things, various microphones, stands and adapters are also available.
Reservations can be made via the media lending system. Access to the lending system can be requested informally by sending an e-mail to medientechnik(at)hfm-weimar.de. Please use your university e-mail address.
Detailed technical information on the individual devices can be found in the Moodle room "Good Teaching":
- Mobile lab: iPad with app collection, pedal, iPad stand.
- Distance teaching package: webcam, Rode microphone NT USB, headphones, adapter
- iPad music: iPad, tripod, pedal, audio interface, Shure microphone, adapter
- iPad 12,9''
- Bluetooth pedal
- Audio interface Focusrite Scarlett 4i4
- Vocal microphone: Shure SM58
- Rode NT USB microphone with table stand
- Instrument microphone Rode NT5 MBP (incl. stereo boom Rode NT5: K&M 23550)
- Speech microphone Pro 8 Hex by Audio-Technika
- Microphone stand K&M 199
- iPad stand K&M 19775 Biobased Tablet Holder
- 4-Port USB 3.0 HUB
- USB-C adapter for iPad
- i-tex USB Type-c Slim Hub
- Gibot Ultra Slim USB 3.0 Hub
- USB webcam Logitech Business Brio Ultra HD
- Yamaha HPH-150B headphones
- NEX P502HL-2 with HDMI connection
- Acer PD 523 projector with VGA connection