Funding for scientific publications in open access journals

Members of the University of Music can apply for funding of their publication fees for Open Access publications (for APCs in Open Access journals or grants for layout costs).

Please send an informal application by e-mail to the Vice President for Studies and Teaching, Prof. Dagmar Brauns: vizelehre(at) . This should include a brief description of the publication project and the total costs.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Hofmann (as OA representative and head of the university library): katharina.hofmann(at) , telephone: +49 (0)3643 | 555 125

  • University
  • Applying
  • Studying
  • Working
  • Giving
  • Visiting
  • Reporting
  • Contact

    University library
    Platz der Demokratie 2/3
    99423 Weimar
    Tel. +49 3643 | 555 124 (Issue desk)