Lecturer of Singing (major subject), Lecturer of Singing (major subject) at the Music High School Schloss Belvedere
- 1987-1993 Studies in opera and singing at the Universities of Music of Essen Folkwang and Hanover
- 1993-1997 Involved with the Brandenburger Theater
- 1997-2009 Lyric soprano at the Deutsches Nationaltheater in Weimar
- Has worked on a freelance basis since 2009
- Regular guest performances as an opera, concert and concert singer in Germany, Israel, France, Denmark, Hungary and the Baltic states, and she is a regular guest at numerous music festivals such as the Händelfestspielen in Halle, the Festival La Chaise de Dieu, the Kunstfest in Weimar, the Festival Veszprem (Hungary), the Thüringer Bachwochen, the Festwochen der Alten Musik in Innsbruck, the Göttinger Händel-Festspielen, the Niedersächsischen Musiktagen, the Sommerwochen Musik and Theater Hannover-Herrenhausen or the Brandenburgischen Musiksommer Staaten, St. Petersburg, and many others.
- Comprehensive repertoire from the Renaissance through to contemporary music
- Musical collaboration with conductors including George Alexander Albrecht, Christoper Hogwood, Jörg-Peter Weigle, Carl St. Clair, Reinhard Goebel, Jörg Straube, Heinz Hennig, Simon Preston and orchestras such as the Staatskapelle Weimar, the Israel Chamber Orchestra, the Lithuanian National Symphony Orchestra, the Staatorchester Halle, Musica Antiqua Cologne or the Bergische Sinfoniker
- Collaboration with Sabine Meyer, Liese Klahn, Reiner Wehle and Friederike Richter in the field of chamber music and concert singing.
- Involvement in numerous CD productions and radio recordings, e.g. as a soloist with the Norddeutscher Figuralchor or the Knabenchor Hanover, on SFB, MDR, NDR, WDR and Radio Bremen