The Master of Music programme in Elementary Music Pedagogy/ Rhythm is directed towards instrumental teachers, vocal coaches, graduates of music education programmes, as well as those who hold a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Music Pedagogy/ Rhythm and have a particular interest in the following areas:
- theory and practice of music pedagogic concepts related to movement
- theory and practice of elementary music pedagogy/rhythm studies across age groups
- music, movement, and improvisation (body, voice, instrument)
- popular music and movement
- contemporary music and movement
- transfer of skills across media
The selection of these specialisations depends on a student's previous degree/ experience.