The students are represented at the University of Music FRANZ LISZT Weimar by the so called 'Studierendenrat' (Stura); this consists of seven members who are elected for one academic year at the end of the summer term by all students. We meet every Thursday 5.00 pm at the M18 (first floor). Our meetings are open to all, and we actively encourage anyone who is interested in coming along. The Stura has a range of responsibilities, each of which is assigned to one of the committee's members. The pursuit of these responsibilities is aided by a number of focus groups in which all students can actively participate.
- Tim Model (school music), chair
- Marie Julius (musicology), vice chair
- Tim Ahlfeld (school music), finances
- Anna-Lena Öhmann (musicology), events
- Moritz Pettke (clarinet), networking
- Friederike Kempter (musicology), public relations
- Luzia Ernst (voice), secretary and funding
The StuRa is a point of contact for all students and seeks to encourage them to develop original initiatives and ideas for the organisation of all kinds of artistic and cultural projects. The Stura offers financial support for such projects.
The StuRa represents the student body on the LISZT UNIVERSITY’s council, the examination and library boards, as well as in communication with the school’s director, the local council, the Thuringian transport bodies, and the Studentenwerk. We are there for all students who have questions and concerns about their studies, or any other problems.
The StuRa reaches out to other institutions and connects their student bodies. We send delegates to the conference of Thuringian students (KTS) and to the student council of all German music academies (StuKoM). We also work in close cooperation with representatives of the Bauhaus University (STUKO) and the Studentenwerk.
The StuRa supports students. All students make a contribution of 9.50 Euros to the Stura’s work in their termly fees. We use this money to support student projects and ideas. You can find further information about this in our financial support guidelines (in the download section). Our meetings are open to all, and we encourage all students to get in touch with us – especially if you have any questions about financial support.
Concerts, exhibitions, workshops, conferences/presentations, performances, and alternative/experimental projects organised by our students are eligible for financial support by the Stura. We also support research trips and the participation in workshops.
- Funding Guidelines
- Funding Application
- You can find the minutes of all sessions on m18.uni-weimar.de/stura.
- Satzung des StuRa • 1. Änderung
- Beitragsordnung – 1. Änderung (Erhöhung des Semesterbeitrages auf 9,50 Euro)
- Beitragsordnung – 2. Änderung (Erhöhung des Semesterbeitrages auf 13,50 Euro)
- Beitragsordnung – 3. Änderung (Reduzierung des Semesterbeitrages aufgrund der Corona-Pandemie)
- Finanzordnung – 1. Änderung (Festlegung des Haushaltsjahres auf das akademische Jahr)
Website – m18.uni-weimar.de/stura
Facebook – www.facebook.com/stura.weimar
Instagram – www.instagram.com/sturahfm
during open meetings | Friday, 10.00 a.m.
more times on demand
Studierendenrat der Hochschule für Musik FRANZ LISZT Weimar
Platz der Demokratie 2/3
M18 | Haus der Studierenden