Stefan Alschner M.A. mult.
Research Fellow of the Research Project "Wagner-Sammlung in Eisenach"
Altenburg Room: 2. OG
- Obtained an M.A. in Musicology and an M.A. in Scandinavian Studies from the Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen in 2014
- 2016 Pursuing an international distance-learning master’s degree in Information Science and Librarianship at the University of Borås (Sweden)
- 2016–2020 Research fellow under Professor Dr. Helen Geyer on a project looking at the ‘Source analysis with scholarly commentary and discussion of selected aspects of the Richard Wagner collection held by Nikolaus J. Oesterlein in Eisenach’ (Volkswagen Foundation)
- since 2020 Research fellow at the Forschungsverbund Marbach-Weimar-Wolfenbüttel for the project 'Virtual collection room', Klassik Stiftung Weimar
- since 2021 Research fellow of the project 'Digital edition of the manuscript collection of the Richard Wagner collection in Eisenach' (Thüringer Staatskanzlei)