Kerstin Gerth, Dipl.-Volksw., Dipl.-Kult.Man.
Research Fellow of Arts Management at the Department of Musicology Weimar-Jena, Arts Management – Office
Hochschulzentrum am Horn Room: 408
Visiting time: Tue 10am to 12pm and by arrangement
- training as banker, followed by studies of economics and art at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena and the University of South Dakota. Diploma degree in economics.
- research fellow at the Department of Economics at the University of Jena
- 2004–2006, continuing education programme in arts management at the University of Music FRANZ LISZT Weimar. Diploma degree in arts management.
- 2005–2006, responsible for cultural projects at the Studentenwerk Jena-Weimar; also active in various projects for the city of Jena, the University of Jena, and the Carl Zeiss AG
- since 2008, tutor in the arts management programme; responsible for the administration of the programme