Application deadline: extended until 1st JULY 2021
Along with their application, applicants are to submit a recording of themselves playing. The program for this recording should be taken from the repertoire listed under “Pre-selection”. An admission committee will decide the admittance to the competition. In doing so, 35 participants will be selected.
The recordings for the selection are authoritative when all of the conditions of participation have been met. The decision will be disclosed in writing by the 21st June 2021 (new date: 21st July 2021). Explanations regarding the decision will not be given.
Click here for the registration
Here you can create a user account and complete your data step by step. Only after the final completion of the registration no more changes are possible.
For the application the following documents are required:
- Repertoire (an alteration to this is not possible once the registration process is finished)
- A recent Photo (size: 300 dpi) with the approval of right-free publication in the competition catalogue as well as the competition website and (if necessary) photo credits
- Copy of identity card or passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of a certificate of study or a certificate for a completed degree
- Evaluation/recommendation from a renowned piano educator
- Payment of the registration fee: 100 Euro
The registration fee will be paid after completion of the registration process (invoice or PayPal). Only candidates that have punctually transfered the application fee will be registered. A refund of the application fee is not possible.
Important information for the Videos
- Videos must have been recorded within the period of 12 months (new: 13 months) before the application deadline (1st June 2021; new deadline: 1st JULY 2021)
- The works/recordings may not be reworked and/or edited.
- The candidate‘s profile and hands must be visible during the entire recording.
- The title, the location and the recording date of each work must be written in the designated area on the online application.
- In the online application the recordings will be made available by means of a YouTube link (made either "public" or "not listed").
- Due to the current situation, exceptions to these requirements may be allowed by the jury.