The portal for the online registration remains active. Here you can already create a user account and gradually complete your details. Only after having completed the registration, no more changes are possible.
Application deadline extended: 10 November 2020
The following documents are required for registration:
- A binding list of chosen works to be played together with the exact Opus, KV or BWV numbers and indicate the duration in minutes of each piece (the repertoire cannot be changed after the application deadline)
- A short Résumé detailing musical education, piano teachers, details about prizes won at national and international competitions
- A recent Photo (size: 300 dpi) with the approval of right-free publication in the competition catalogue as well as the competition website and (if necessary) photo credits
- Copy of identity card or passport
- Payment of the application fee: 100 Euro (Online transfer or PayPal or invoice). The application fee is non-refundable if the candidate chooses to withdraw from the competition. However, if the applicant is not accepted, the applicant will receive a 50% refund of the application fee (minus bank charge).