The holdings of the university library are listed in the online catalog (OPAC).
In the OPAC, you can search for titles, place orders and reservations and manage your user account.
With our discovery system CHECK LIS[Z]T you can simultaneously search the following sources:
- Data with holdings of the library of the University of Music FRANZ LISZT Weimar, the University Library Weimar or the Herzogin Anna Amalia Bibliothek Weimar
- Journal article data with holdings of the above libraries from the Online Contents Database (OLC) (Only when accessing within the campus network of the University of Music FRANZ LISZT Weimar or if you are logged in via the user account.)
- Common Union Catalog (GVK) of the Common Library Network (GBV) and the Library Network Southwest Germany (SWB)
- Union Catalog of Public Libraries (ÖVK)
- Digital objects and data from National Licenses
- Article and journal data from PubMed/Medline, JSTOR Digital Library, Springer E-Journals, the publisher Elsevier, the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Data from preprint archives
And of course you also have full access to your user account and can order and reserve titles.
At the beginning of the semester, there are introductions to research and the use of the library. Pay attention to notices and announcements on the internet and in the library.
Further guided tours, as well as training on database use or loan material procurement are possible at any time, also online in a video meeting.
Terms such as instrumentation or genre (e.g. string quartet, jazz, vocal score) are assigned to each piece of music at the HfM Weimar. The local keywords can be found in the lists
"Schlagwörter für Tonträger" und "Schlagwörter für Noten" (PDF).