Dr. Daniel Tiemeyer
Research Fellow of Musicology at the Department of Musicology Weimar-Jena
Hochschulzentrum am Horn Room: 402
- 1985 born in Georgsmarienhütte
- 2006-10 scholarship holder of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes (German Academic Scholarship Foundation)
- 2007 BA in Music and History at the University of Osnabrück
- 2011 MA in Musicology at the University of Vienna
- 2011/12 Research Student at the University of Sheffield
- 2013 MA in History, University of Vienna
- 2014-16 DOC-scholarship holder of the Austrian Accademy of Science (ÖAW)
- 2017 scholarship holder of the University of Vienna ("Dissertation Completion Fellowship")
- Since October 2017 Assistent of Prof. Dr. Christiane Wiesenfeldt for Historical Musicology at the Department of Musicology Weimar-Jena
- 2018 Doctorate with the thesis on "Sound as dramatic expression in the operas of Franz Schreker"
- Since 2018 research on the habilitation project on the topic "Music at the Habsburg-Burgundian Court of Margaret of Austria around 1500"