5th alumni get-together on 9 November 2013
We were delighted to celebrate our 5th major alumni get-together with you on 9 November 2013!
175 alumni seized the opportunity, celebrating the opportunity to see their colleagues and teachers once again, and bring old times and places back to life. Lots of people discovered what was currently going on at their university and enjoyed performances by up-and-coming artists. The highlight of the day was the première of the opera ‘Das Orake’ by Johann Adam Hiller, which long thought to be lost, in the fitting atmosphere of the Schießhaus Weimar.
The programme for the day was as follows:
• From 12.45 p.m. – Registration in the foyer of the cafeteria by the park (access via Marienstraße; Marienstr. 15 b, 99423 Weimar)
• 2.00 p.m. – Welcome by the President of the University of Music FRANZ LISZT Weimar, Professor Christoph Stölzl, in the upper level of the cafeteria
• 3.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. – Opportunity to catch up over refreshments
• 7.30 p.m. – Première of the opera ‘Das Orakel’ by Johann Adam Hiller (1728-1804) in the Weimar Schießhaus (Am Schießhaus 1, 99423 Weimar)
• The evening was rounded off with a glass of prosecco
Thank you for coming: we can’t wait to see you again!